In this section, you will find a database of all articles presented and published by PPCA in biannual conferences organized by PPCA since 1970.
You have access to a generic search, or to an advanced search, by preset keywords.
- 15 Successful Years of Promoting Consistent High Quality PE100
- Author(s) : Pierre BelloirTags : PE 2014 Chicago
- 150 Years Lifetime on PE-Piping Systems for Drinking Water, Can It Be Achieved?
- Author(s) : Tomas HeleniusTags : PE 2014 Chicago
- 1600mm PE Pipe Installation Saves Power Supply in Victoria, Australia
- Author(s) : Predrag MicicTags : PE 2014 Chicago
- A Training and Certification Standard for Fusion Welding of PE Pipes
- Author(s) : Edward InghamTags : PE 2014 Chicago
- Abraison Resistance Improvement of a High Density Polyethylene by Cross-Linking for Manufacture of Mine Tailings Transportation Pipes
- Author(s) : Patricia Perdiz FernandezTags : PE 2014 Chicago
- Active reinforcement for PE- electrofusion couplers/ Off-takes on large diameter PE mains
- Author(s) : Alex GeringerTags : PE 2014 Chicago
- Advanced PE100 Grade with an Excellent Balance Between Durability and Processability
- Author(s) : Tomomi HiramotoTags : PE 2014 Chicago
- Alternative Fast Methods to Evaluate the Long-Term Performance in Polyethylene Resins with High Resistance to Crack
- Author(s) : Carlos DomínguezTags : PE 2014 Chicago
- An Assessment of the Approach to Validate Polyethylene Pipe in Potable Water Systems
- Author(s) : Wayne BryceTags : PE 2014 Chicago
- An Evaluation of Aged MDPE Gas Pipes
- Author(s) : Pamela MaegerTags : PE 2014 Chicago