PE100+ Association Don't crack under pressure
Founded on Feb. 24, 1999, the PE100+ Association is an industry organisation of several polyethylene (PE) manufacturers whose objective is to promote consistent quality at the highest level in the production and the use of polyethylene for PE100 pipes.
We promote better quality for PE100 materials
By monitoring the most critical properties of enhanced requirements, we are able to issue a "PE 100+ Quality Materials list" on a regular basis.
The PE100+ Association has, through showing the advantages of PE pipe systems, refrained from positioning PE pipe systems versus others plastic or iron pipes systems.
- PE100+ at the Curso Sobre Diseño e Instalación de Tuberia in Madrid
The PE100+ Association was invited for the first time to the annual Curso Sobre Diseño e Instalación de Tuberia, a conference bringing the Spanish pipe community together to discuss latest trends...Read more
- PE100+ Association at the 2017 City Infrastructure Philippines exhibition
Thursday 16 November 2017 The PE100+ Association participated for the first time at the 2017 City Infrastructure Philippines event in Manila, Philippines. More than 20 companies exhibited at this...Read more
- PE100+ presents at PPCA Spin-Off Conferences in Johannesburg (South Africa) and Huangzhou (China)
The PE100+ Association, with the support of its members, has been actively promoting the use of PE100 materials in trenchless technology and the associations on line No-Dig Technical Guide through a...Read more
- PolyEthylene (PE) Pipes Global Market 2018- Egeplast A.S (Turkey), Finolex Industries Ltd (India)
- Pe pipes 2018-02-18 thestockincome.comRead More
- State-of-the-art soccer field unveiled
- water supply infrastructure 2018-02-18 platinumweekly.co.zaRead More
- Council proposes rate rise to cover earthquake repairs
- water supply infrastructure 2018-02-16 radionz.co.nzRead More
- LCA Study : a significant contribution to sustainable developement
In 2014, PE100+ Association has sponsored a study aiming at comparing LCA of large diameter PE pipes with ductile iron pipes. The results are now available on our website.Read more
Simplicity or consistency The simplest way for any polymer producer to operate is to produce natural pellets for a wide range of applications...Read more
PE100+ Quality Materials List is valid until December 2018. It is available online and a PDF version can be downloaded.Read more
Requirements of the PE 100+ Association Firstly, the ready made compounds must conform to EN 1555-1 and ISO 4437, or EN 12201-1 and ISO 4427. Fully...Read more
Creep rupture strength - Internal pressure test Constant internal pressure at constant temperature The internal pressure test is standardised in...Read more