PE100+ Association Don't crack under pressure
Founded in 1999, the PE100+ Association is an industry organization driven by globally leading High Density PolyEthelene (HDPE) manufacturers, with the objective is to promote consistent quality at the highest level in the production and the use of HDPE for PE100 pipes.
We promote better quality for PE100 materials
By monitoring the most critical properties of enhanced requirements, we are able to issue a "PE 100+ Quality Materials list" on a regular basis.
The PE100+ Association has, through showing the advantages of PE pipe systems, refrained from positioning PE pipe systems versus others plastic or iron pipes systems.
- No-Dig Poland 2018 18 & 19 April 2018, Kielce, Poland
The PE100+ Association for the first time attended the No-Dig Poland conference, held in Kielce. Tom Sangster presented the paper on the PE100+ Association Online technical Guide to the use of PE100...Read more
- Meet PE100+ Association at Conferences in 2018
Representatives of PE100+ will share their knowledge and expertise at a number of events worldwide in the months to come. We are looking forward to meeting you at these events and to exchange and...Read more
- PPCA, 2018 Plastic Pipes Conference , Las Vegas
PPCA, Plastic pipes conference and exhibition will hold its next conference PPXIX in Las Vegas, Nevada, 2018 September 24-26. There you will meet the key technical and business people from raw...Read more
- PolyEthylene (PE) Pipes Global Market 2018- Egeplast A.S (Turkey), Finolex Industries Ltd (India)
- Pe pipes 2018-02-18 thestockincome.comRead More
- State-of-the-art soccer field unveiled
- water supply infrastructure 2018-02-18 platinumweekly.co.zaRead More
- Council proposes rate rise to cover earthquake repairs
- water supply infrastructure 2018-02-16 radionz.co.nzRead More
- LCA Study : a significant contribution to sustainable developement
In 2014, PE100+ Association has sponsored a study aiming at comparing LCA of large diameter PE pipes with ductile iron pipes. The results are now available on our website.Read more
Simplicity or consistency The simplest way for any polymer producer to operate is to produce natural pellets for a wide range of applications...Read more
PE100+ Quality Materials List is valid until December 2018. It is available online and a PDF version can be downloaded.Read more
Requirements of the PE 100+ Association Firstly, the ready made compounds must conform to EN 1555-1 and ISO 4437, or EN 12201-1 and ISO 4427. Fully...Read more
Creep rupture strength - Internal pressure test Constant internal pressure at constant temperature The internal pressure test is standardised in...Read more