PE100+ Association Don't crack under pressure
Founded on Feb. 24, 1999, the PE100+ Association is an industry organisation of several polyethylene (PE) manufacturers whose objective is to promote consistent quality at the highest level in the production and the use of polyethylene for PE100 pipes.
We promote better quality for PE100 materials
By monitoring the most critical properties of enhanced requirements, we are able to issue a "PE 100+ Quality Materials list" on a regular basis.
The PE100+ Association has, through showing the advantages of PE pipe systems, refrained from positioning PE pipe systems versus others plastic or iron pipes systems.
- Meet PE100+ Association at Conferences in the second half of 2017
Representatives of PE100+ will share their knowledge and expertise at a number of events worldwide in the months to come. We are looking forward to meeting you at these events and to exchange and...Read more
- 18th PE 100+ Association Advisory Board Meeting
Athens was the location of PE100+’s advisory board meeting this year. Our expert panel from several countries outside and inside Europe came together for the 18th edition of this meeting on June 8,...Read more
- PE100+ at the 2017 MCsSz Conference in Budapest
On Jan 26 , MCsSz, the Hungarian Plastics Pipes association , gathered in Budapest for their annual conference to discuss latest trends in the industry and the specific situation in the Hungarian...Read more
- Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (NYSE:WMS) Rating Increased to Hold at Zacks Investment Research
- Polyethylene Pipes 2017-10-15 equitiesfocus.comRead More
- PMC eyes 2 TMC additional water for 11 merged villages
- water supply infrastructure 2017-10-15 timesofindia.indiatimes.comRead More
- Parkes Shire Council wins water management award
- water supply infrastructure 2017-10-13 parkeschampionpost.com.auRead More
- LCA Study : a significant contribution to sustainable developement
In 2014, PE100+ Association has sponsored a study aiming at comparing LCA of large diameter PE pipes with ductile iron pipes. The results are now available on our website.Read more
Simplicity or consistency The simplest way for any polymer producer to operate is to produce natural pellets for a wide range of applications...Read more
PE100+ Quality Materials List is valid until December 2017. Our quality material list is available online or can be download (PDF version).Read more
Requirements of the PE 100+ Association Firstly, the ready made compounds must conform to EN 1555-1 and ISO 4437, or EN 12201-1 and ISO 4427. Fully...Read more
Creep rupture strength - Internal pressure test Constant internal pressure at constant temperature The internal pressure test is standardised in...Read more