What is PE100+ Association
Way of working and members of PE100+ Association
- Founded on 24th February, 1999 by Borealis, Elenac and Solvay.
- Truly international membership currently comprising 11 member companies: Borealis, Borouge, INEOS O&P, IRPC, LyondellBasell, PetroChina Dushanzi Petrochemical Company, Prime Polymer, SABIC, SCG & Thai Polyethylene, Sinopec, and Tasnee.
- Supported by an Advisory Committee of non-affiliated independent experts
- Works closely with other trade associations
Aims of PE100+ Association
- Assuring consistent quality at the highest level in the production and application of PE 100+ pipe materials
- Establishing a PE100+ logo accessible by any producer of PE pipe materials meeting the enhanced requirements of the Association
- Promoting usage of PE piping systems in general
- Focus towards end-users with more information support
- Creating trust in high quality PE materials globally