Requirements for membership
Conditions for Membership
Membership is open to any PE manufacturer who:
- is a Certified Producer of PE pipe materials which meet the enhanced technical requirements of the PE100+ Association, including compliance with standards EN1555, EN12201, ISO4427 and ISO4437 or other standards of equivalent technical content, as verified by independent Product Test Administrator Kiwa Gastec Certification B.V. (NL) (‘Gastec')
- agrees to act in accordance with the statutes of the PE100+ Association and relevant ethical rules regarding all Association related activities
Appeals & Refusals
- All requests for membership are first handled by Gastec independently from the PE100+ Association. The Association's Board must endorse any positive recommendation of Gastec concerning compliance with technical requirements and cannot refuse membership for technical reasons in such circumstances.
- An applicant whose request for membership is refused will receive a written explanation of the reasons for the refusal and is welcome to seek further explanation by contacting the PE100+ Association President using the contact list in our website.
Membership fees and other costs
The typical costs of membership of the PE100+ Association will be:
- Entrance fee for the Association (an initial single payment of € 10.000)
- Annual fee for membership (in the region of € 20.000) - This annual fee is dependent of the agreed annual budget of the Association by the members. The budget depends on projects of the year and fixed costs.
- Possible ‘road-show' costs (optional) if member decides to participate on a planned road-show
- Testing costs for members listed material grades every 7 months (dependent on the number of grades, for example 2 grades would involve testing costs in the region of € 10.000)
Last update Thursday 20 May 2010