PE100+ Association Annual Member Meeting - 2007
At the annual PE100+ Association member meeting on March 20, 2007 in Brussels, pipe business management of the eight member companies praised the achievements of the association in year 2006 and the successful start of implementation of the new direction "Creating trust in high quality PE pipes- Globally".
The PE100+ Association warmly welcomed a new member, Thai Polyethylene Co. Ltd.. "As a new member of PE100+ Association, Thai Polyethylene will be the one who work closely with the association to set up the standard of high quality material of PE100 in Asia. Finally, we hope that the association will be widely accepted as the global association for high quality PE100 material." said Attawut Kumkrong, Product development manager at Thai Polyethylene.
The association Board was re-elected with a new member:
- President and Chairman: Robin Bresser, Borealis
- Vice President: Ulrich Schulte, Basell Polyolefins
- Secretary: Serge Bettonville, Ineos
- Treasurer: Aloysius Hutten, SABIC EuroPetrochemicals
- Advisory Committee: Christine Bertrand, Total Petrochemicals
- Asia & MEA member: Shinichi Nagano, Prime Polymer
- Asia & MEA member: David Walton, Borouge
- Asia & MEA member: Attawut Kumkrong, Thai Polyethylene
Furthermore, Antonio Belforte from Ineos will take over from Nora Mäkelä-Vaarne from Borealis as Marketing Manager of the PE100+ Association.