The New Quality Materials List valid till June 2010
The new Quality Materials list is issued and valid till June 2010.
18 grades are on the list.
From AGICI, a PE100+ sponsored strudy about the need for investment in infrastructures and the economic advantages given by plastics pipes versus conventional materials.
Including material cost, installation and maintenance cost, social and environmental costs, during the lifetime of the network.The Benefit of Pipeline Innovation - Brochure
Why to use ready to use PE compounds in Pipe manufacturing.
The PE100+ Association has prepared a Position paper with sound scientific evidence and literature references to explain the importance of choosing a ready to use compound produced according to the quality scheme used by the Association.
This information has been used to update the PE Pipe model.
2009 Member meeting elects New Board and New President
PE100+ Association annual member meeting elects new Board and new President. After 5 years as the President and Chairman, Robin Bresser has stepped down and Ulrich Schulte from LyondellBasell was elected as his successor.
The Association Board composition is now as follows:
- President and Chairman: Ulrich Schulte, LyondellBasell
- Vice President Asia: Robin Bresser, Borouge
- Vice President Europe: Pierre Belloir, Total Petrochemicals
- Secretary: Adrian Popa, Ineos
- Treasurer: Baudouin Sencie, SABIC Europe
- Member: Shinichi Nagano, Prime Polymer
- Member: Pornchai Sangrungsri, Thai Polyethylene
- Member : David Walton, Borealis
Furthermore, Antonio Belforte from Ineos will continue as Marketing Manager of the PE100+ Association.