- Münchner Kunststoffrohrtage, March 2017Tuesday 07 March 2017
Münchner Kunststoffrohrtage will take place on March 7th and 8th in Munchen. At this international forum for plastics piping systems, PE100+ will present its latest No-Dig Technical Guide, sharing...1471 Kilo bytes
- Press release about launching online assistant for trenchless pressure pipes installationMonday 16 January 2017
PE 100+ Association published a press release about launching online an assistant for trenchless pressure pipes installation353 Kilo bytes
- PE100+ at UK No-Dig Live Mini MasterclassSunday 11 December 2016
The 2016 No-Dig Live exhibition organised by the UK Society for Trenchless technology (UKSTT) took place in Peterborough on 20-22 September. This biennial exhibition includes an outdoor area where...
- PE100+ Association No-Dig technical GuideSunday 11 December 2016
A unique online technical Guide .
- PE 100+ Association 17th Advisory Board meeting 2016Wednesday 12 October 2016
A large industry panel from several countries outside and inside Europe together with 2 local guests came together for the 17th Advisory Board Meeting held on May 31st 2016 in the city of Lisbon. ...
- 34th International No-Dig ConferenceWednesday 12 October 2016
In 2016, the 34th International No-Dig will be held in Beijing, China. The event is organised by CSTT and ISTT It will take place from October 10 to October 12th, at National Agriculture Exhibition...
- September Conference in ChinaTuesday 10 November 2015
On Sept. 21-22, the 4th China International Plastics Pipe Conference was successfully held in Shanghai
- 2015 ISTT International No-Dig ConferenceTuesday 10 November 2015
The 2015 ISTT International No-Dig Conference was held in Istanbul from 28th to 30th September.
- PE 100+ Association 16th Advisory Board MeetingThursday 05 November 2015
A large industry panel from several countries outside and inside Europe together with 2 local guests came together for the 16th Advisory Board Meeting held on June 9th 2015 in the city of Krakow.
- PACE + :PE100+ Analysis, Calculation & Evaluation tool now available for the PE pipe value chain Thursday 05 November 2015
PE100+ PACE is an easy to use, online tool, available on computers, tablets or mobile phones.