PE100+ Association Don't crack under pressure
Founded on Feb. 24, 1999, the PE100+ Association is an industry organisation of several polyethylene (PE) manufacturers whose objective is to promote consistent quality at the highest level in the production and the use of polyethylene for PE100 pipes.
We promote better quality for PE100 materials
By monitoring the most critical properties of enhanced requirements, we are able to issue a "PE 100+ Quality Materials list" on a regular basis.
The PE100+ Association has, through showing the advantages of PE pipe systems, refrained from positioning PE pipe systems versus others plastic or iron pipes systems.
- September Conference in China
On Sept. 21-22, the 4th China International Plastics Pipe Conference was successfully held in ShanghaiRead more
- 2015 ISTT International No-Dig Conference
The 2015 ISTT International No-Dig Conference was held in Istanbul from 28th to 30th September.Read more
- PE 100+ Association 16th Advisory Board Meeting
A large industry panel from several countries outside and inside Europe together with 2 local guests came together for the 16th Advisory Board Meeting held on June 9th 2015 in the city of Krakow.Read more
- 'Incoherent' EU energy security package accused of squandering clean tech opportunity
- Gas supply infrastructure 2016-02-17 Businessgreen.comRead More
- Spanish foundation to provide technology for Gove water supply infrastructure
- Water supply infrastructure 2016-02-09 Portalangop.co.aoRead More
- Better understanding of region's water
- Water supply infrastructure 2016-02-03 News-mail.com.auRead More
- LCA Study : a significant contribution to sustainable developement
In 2014, PE100+ Association has sponsored a study aiming at comparing LCA of large diameter PE pipes with ductile iron pipes. The results are now available on our website.Read more
Why choose PE compounds for pressure pipe? Simplicity or consistency The simplest way for any polymer producer to operate is to produce natural...Read more
PE100+ Quality Materials List is valid until November 2016. Our quality material list is available online or can be download (PDF version).Read more
Requirements of the PE 100+ Association Firstly, the ready made compounds must conform to EN 1555-1 and ISO 4437, or EN 12201-1 and ISO 4427. Fully...Read more
Creep rupture strength - Internal pressure test Constant internal pressure at constant temperature The internal pressure test is standardised in ISO...Read more