PE borular, mevcut boru sistemlerinin yenilenmesi veya rehabilite edilmesi için kullanılabilirmi?
Yes, The strength and flexibility of PE make it the preferred material by our customers for replacement and rehabilitation of existing pipe networks. Replacement of existing pipe networks in open trench can be carried out in a similar manner to the installation of new networks.
There is a wide range of trenchless or minimum excavation techniques that can be employed that are suitable for the rehabilitation of existing networks. Some of the techniques that can be employed are:
- Pipe bursting or pipe splitting
- Directional drilling or guided boring
- Slip lining
- Close fit lining
- Folded liners
The use of trenchless techniques can significantly reduce the cost of pipe replacement or rehabilitation, as there are minimal excavation and reinstatement costs. The choice of the trenchless technique employed by our customers or the installer depends upon a number of factors, including:
- Hydraulic capacity requirements
- Soil type
- Location of other underground utilities and plant
- Sufficient clearance under roads, footpaths etc. to avoid damage
- Condition of host pipe
- External loading characteristics
- Network operating needs: can pipe be taken out of service or is a live insertion technique necessary?