PE100+ Associations board of directors re-electedOn February 6th, in a member meeting held in Brussels, the previous board members were re-elected and will keep their current responsibilities.
Press Release 12 February 2002
PE100+ Associations' board of directors re-elected
On February 6th, in a member meeting held in Brussels, the previous board members were re-elected and will keep their current responsibilities. Andre' Scheelen will remain president, as he has been since the founding date of the Association on February 24th 1999.
The following overview shows all members of the board with their functions:
- President and Chairman: Andre' Scheelen, BP Solvay Polyethylene
- Vice President: Bjorn Berndtson, Borealis AB
- Secretary: Ulrich Schulte, Basell Polyolefine GmbH
- Treasurer: Dieter Bilda, DSM Polyolefine GmbH
- Advisory committee: Christine Bertrand, ATOFINA
Furthermore, Martin Tauber, Borealis AB, was confirmed in his function as marketing manager of the Association.
The statutes of the Association require a yearly election of the board members, who are representatives of the member companies.