2009 New Board and New President
2009 Member meeting elects New Board and New President
PE100+ Association annual member meeting elects new Board and new President. After 5 years as the President and Chairman, Robin Bresser has stepped down and Ulrich Schulte from LyondellBasell was elected as his successor.
The Association Board composition is now as follows:
- President and Chairman: Ulrich Schulte, LyondellBasell
- Vice President Asia: Robin Bresser, Borouge
- Vice President Europe: Pierre Belloir, Total Petrochemicals
- Secretary: Adrian Popa, Ineos
- Treasurer: Baudouin Sencie, SABIC Europe
- Member: Shinichi Nagano, Prime Polymer
- Member: Pornchai Sangrungsri, Thai Polyethylene
- Member : David Walton, Borealis
Furthermore, Antonio Belforte from Ineos will continue as Marketing Manager of the PE100+ Association.