PE100+ Association Don't crack under pressure
We are PE100+ Association
Founded on Feb. 24, 1999, the PE100+ Association is an industry organisation of several polyethylene (PE) manufacturers whose objective is to promote consistent quality at the highest level in the production and the use of polyethylene for PE100 pipes.
We promote better quality for PE100 materials
By monitoring the most critical properties of enhanced requirements, we are able to issue a "PE 100+ Quality Materials list" on a regular basis.
The PE100+ Association has, through showing the advantages of PE pipe systems, refrained from positioning PE pipe systems versus others plastic or iron pipes systems.
- Münchner Kunststoffrohrtage
- from Tuesday 07 March 2017 to Wednesday 08 March 2017
Münchner Kunststoffrohrtage will take place on March 7th and 8th in Munchen. At this international forum for plastics piping systems, PE100+ will present its latest No-Dig Technical Guide, sharing...Download the PDFRead more
- Press release about launching online assistant for trenchless pressure pipes installation
PE 100+ Association published a press release about launching online an assistant for trenchless pressure pipes installationDownload the PDFRead more
- PE100+ at UK No-Dig Live Mini Masterclass
The 2016 No-Dig Live exhibition organised by the UK Society for Trenchless technology (UKSTT) took place in Peterborough on 20-22 September. This biennial exhibition includes an outdoor area where...Read more
- Targets, real-time feedback can cut water use in the shower
- Water supply infrastructure 2017-02-11 straitstimes.comRead More
- Penang launches ‘myPBA’ app on water supply services
- Water supply infrastructure 2017-02-06 sg.news.yahoo.comRead More
- Sharjah water authority signs MOU to modernize infrastructure
- Water supply infrastructure 2017-02-04 cleantechnology-business-review.comRead More
- LCA Study : a significant contribution to sustainable developement
In 2014, PE100+ Association has sponsored a study aiming at comparing LCA of large diameter PE pipes with ductile iron pipes. The results are now available on our website.Read more
Requirements of the PE 100+ Association Firstly, the ready made compounds must conform to EN 1555-1 and ISO 4437, or EN 12201-1 and ISO 4427. Fully...Read more
Creep rupture strength - Internal pressure test The internal pressure test is standardised in ISO 1167 and EN 921 "Thermoplastic pipes for the...Read more